SaveFB.App is an online Facebook downloader, allow to download Facebook videos with the highest quality Full HD, 1080p, 2k, 4k. Just paste the Facebook link into the input box on SaveFB and you can download any video from Facebook quickly.
Support download Facebook videos on PC, tablet, phone (iPhone, Android) online for free. Download videos from Facebook in few easy steps, no need to install software.
- Download Facebook video with the highest quality: Full HD, 1080p, 2k, 4k.
- Support saving Facebook video to your device with .mp3, .mp4 format quickly.
- Download Facebook videos on any device: PC, tablet, phone (iPhone, Android) without install software.
- Simple and easy to use: Just paste the Facebook link into the input box on SaveFB and you can download Facebook videos to your device in a few easy steps.
- Free Facebook Video Downloader: You can use SaveFB.App to download any Facebook video for free.
How to download videos from Facebook in 2023?
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your phone or visit the website Facebook.com.
Step 2: Find the video you want to download and click the Share button below the video and continue to press the Copy link option.
Step 3: Go to the website SaveFB.app, paste the Facebook link you just copied into input box and press the Download button.
Step 4: Select MP4 or MP3 format, keep pressing the Download or Render button and wait a few seconds for the file to load about your device.
With SaveFB.App, you can download Facebook videos on your PC, tablet, iPhone or Android quickly. We will continuously upgrade to bring you the best experience! Please share this tool with friends and family. Thank you!
How to download Facebook videos without app (updated 2023)?
SaveFB.app Facebook Downloader allows you to download Facebook videos on any device: computer, tablet, phone (iPhone, Android). Save Facebook videos to your device in .mp3, mp4 format without installing support software.
– How to download Fb videos on Computer (see instructions).
– How to download Facebook videos on Tablet for free (see instructions).
– The best way to download Facebook videos on iPhone, iPad (see instructions).
– How to download Facebook videos on Android latest 2023 (see instructions).
The best Facebook downloader?
SaveFB.App is a Facebook video downloader, allow to download fb videos to your device. Supports all devices: PC, tablet, phone (iPhone, Android).
How to download videos from Facebook?
- Step 1: Go to the SaveFB.App website, paste the Facebook link in the input box and press the Download button.
- Step 2: Select MP4 or MP3 format, keep pressing the Download or Render button and wait a few seconds for the file to load about your device.
- (Savefb.app works well on Chrome, Firefox or any other browser.)
How to download Facebook videos on Android?
Copy the Facebook video link → Go to Savefb.app → Paste the copied Facebook link into the input box → Download.
How to download Facebook videos on iPhone?
For iPhone, you need to use Safari browser on iOS 13 or get Documents by Readdle app and go to Savefb.app → Paste Facebook video link → Download (see instructions here).
Can I download live stream video?
You can’t download Facebook live videos until the livestream ends. After the livestream ends, copy the facebook video url and download it according to the steps guided above.
Do I have to pay to download videos from Facebook?
Absolutely not, SaveFB is a free Facebook video downloader, you can download Facebook videos easily without any feature limitation.
Where are Facebook videos after downloading to the device saved?
Please check the “Downloads” folder in your phone or the “download history” section of your browser.
How to Download a Video from Facebook on Any Device
Downloading a video from Facebook lets you have your own copy on your phone or computer. That way, you can easily share it without having to scroll through your newsfeed. Here’s how to download a video from Facebook on your Windows or Mac computer or an iPhone or Android device.
Can You Download a Video from Facebook?
You can download a video from Facebook as long as it has been set to public. Windows, Mac, and Android users just need to copy and modify the video link, while iPhone users have to use a third-party app like MyMedia.
Facebook also has a Save video option that appears when you click on the three-dot icon at the top of the video post. However, this does not really save the video on your device, but merely saves it on the app so you can watch it later.
How to Download Facebook Video on Your Computer
To download a Facebook video on your computer, right-click on it and choose Show Video URL. Then paste the URL into a new tab and replace the www with mbasic. Finally, right-click it and select Save video as…
- Log in to Facebook on your computer. You can do this on any browser.
- Open a video you want to download. You will need to start playing the video.
- Then right-click on the video. This will cause a pop-up menu to appear with Play, Mute, and Show Video URL.
- Next, click Show Video URL.
- Copy the URL that appears at the top of the video. You can do this by hitting Ctrl + C on a Windows keyboard or Command + C on a Mac. You can also right-click the URL and select Copy.
- Open another tab on your browser and paste the URL into the address bar. You can do this by hitting Ctrl + V on a Windows keyboard or Command + V on a Mac computer. You can also right-click and select Paste. Do not hit Enter on your keyboard at this point.
- Replace the www in the URL with mbasic. You can do this by selecting the text using your mouse and hitting Delete on your keyboard. Then type or paste mbasic where the www used to be.